Today, Graham left for Stamford, TX with his dad to go quail hunting for the night. After a fun and busy day, I decided that I needed a nice dinner with my little man to decompress, so Rhodes and I went to Apple Bee's. Eating at Apple Bee's is a running joke with Graham and I for various reasons, so I was excited to text Graham and let him know of my dinner plans ;) Rhodes was a true gentleman the whole time and tried a booster seat, rather than a high chair, for the first time. He did great with it, but tried to go under the table a few times before he got used to it! Even though it's usually the two of us during the day and sometimes for dinner at home when Graham's working late, it was so fun to go out and have a dinner date with Rhodes! I truly can't wait when we have real mother-son dates when he gets older! Hopefully he won't be too cool for school by then and mind being out with his old mom ;)
These the best pictures I could get of our date:


Here are a few I took during the day:



Lots of love!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment