On Valentines day afternoon, Rhodes and I met some of his friends at a park to enjoy the return of some beautiful weather. I love these kids and their mommies! With the exception of Chrissy (though I did meet her randomly before we had kids on Myspace.Long story. Ha!), I met Ashley, Laurie and Jessica, at the most random times (Cafe Express, Little Gym and Baby Bounce) and they've become such good friends of mine. You never know what relationships will form from a simple "Hi!". Being a stay-at-home mom can be really isolating if you don't find women in the same situation that you genuinely enjoy and like, so these ladies have really become an important part of my life and many times, a sanity saver :) Below is a picture taken from Chrissy's birthday. Laurie, we need some pictures together!

Our kids have a great time together and are 1-3 months apart, so it's wonderful having friends in the same season of life.
Here are a few pictures from our afternoon at the park. Jessica, we missed y'all!

Who knew dirt was so interesting?

Navigating around the park.

Running around a dugout.

Rhodes getting his Valentine's day kiss ;)
Since this is a Valentines post, I'll end with the sweetest picture of true friendship. Rhodes and Ellie have "known" each other since they were just twinkles in ours and the Heintz's eyes, so they came out of the womb fast friends ;) They have a truly sweet bond!

Lots of love!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
I LOVE the holding hands picture!!! My little Rhodes has his first girlfriend already!;)
Post a Comment