Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back to (blogging) business!

So, as you can see from the last post, A LOT of time has passed since I last made an entry. I really thought I'd be able to keep up with blogging once I had Rhodes, but sitting at a computer was the last thing I wanted to do when I had free time, so I stuck with the old pen and paper when it came to keeping track of Rhodes the first year and a half of his life. Now that he's almost 20 months and doing such funny/mischievous/amazing things, I figured I better nix the excuses and start using this blog for what I intended- keeping my family and friends updated on with Rhodes and pretty much life in general these days. PLUS, I stepped into the 21st century and got an iPhone (Graham's old one), so now I can blog anytime I want, thanks to a handy Blogger app! I won't get into the cool techie things I've learned lately (like being able to post all my photos online AND synced to my blogger app!!), but what I will say is that it's so great to have things all bundled together into one tiny phone. Enough with the talk. I'll leave my introduction back into the blogging world with a picture of Rhodes during a walk around White Rock park today. We are finally having nice weather in Dallas, so we loved being able to enjoy the outdoors without freezing!


No comments: