skip to main |
skip to sidebar
24 weeks
I've hit the 6 month mark and what a difference it's been! I felt pregnant before, but now I'm very much aware of the little person inside of me. Not only do I feel am I growing at the rate of a weed, but our baby is becoming much more active. Graham was finally able to feel what I've been experiencing 2 weeks ago when he felt the baby move for the first time :) It was an amazing feeling for Graham!I can see why people call the 2nd trimester the "honeymoon" trimester. I've been feeling awesome and despite the occasional backaches I've had very few complaints. I'm glad to be back to "normal"...for now! XOXO
4 comments:
i love the pic. I can't believe you are at 6 months! It is such an exciting time! The babies will be here before we know it! love you!!!
You look great Sanders! You are not as big as you always say you are on the phone.
Nice Chrissy is sharing this experience with you!
Love MOM
You look awesome Sandra! Your big smile says it all!!! Enjoy this time, it goes by super fast, before you know it baby Cathey will be here! Love you! Steph:)
Oh my goodness, you look absolutely amazing! I'm so, so, sooo excited for you! Love ya!
Post a Comment