Wednesday, February 11, 2009

22 weeks and the big move.

I'm officially 22 weeks now and feeling great! I still have the occasional headaches, but they aren't as frequent or as bad as before. I'm starting to get back into working out, but it's been a very slow process :) I miss doing all the active things I did pre-pregnancy, like running and yoga, but at the same time, I don't mind letting myself relax and enjoy this time (even when I feel like I'm as big as house!) Speaking of being as big as a house...it's amazing what 3 weeks can do! The last picture I posted was at 19 weeks and I'm so much bigger already. The baby is growing bigger and bigger each week and is moving around much more- especially after I eat! I think that's him/her getting excited about eating, which means the baby is definitely like mom and dad already :) My doctor said my placenta is currently anterior, which means it's right in front adding another layer of cushioning, so I might not be able to feel the baby move as strongly as other mamas. Despite the cushioning, I'm still feeling our little one dance around in there! Such an awesome feeling!!


On another note, Graham and I have finally moved into our new place. We are renting a cute and cozy duplex in a really great neighborhood! It's so nice to finally have our "own" place and get out of an apartment building. Despite being attached to another house, it truly feels like we have our own place to make into a home for our little one. I can't wait to start our family here! I'm sure many of you are thinking, "How's Sherman doing?!" I am happy to report that he's well adjusted to the new house and no longer has "the shakes" when left alone. We'll see how he does when another human being takes my attention away from him...that should be interesting to say the least. I'll post some pictures of our new place and of me once I find the camera cord! Still a few boxes that need to be unpacked...


We've also started our 3 week session of child birthing class, but I'll keep y'all in suspense and save it for the next post. XO's to everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find the cord already...I want pictures! :)